If you are looking to take a break from gambling online, consider installing Gamban. Gamban is an app that blocks all types of online gambling websites and apps on all personal devices. Gamban is easy to use and provides an effective barrier to online gambling. Gamban can be simply installed on Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows devices. Gamban works internationally and blocks over fifty thousand gambling websites and apps!
- How does Gamban work?
- Gamban maintains a list of websites that fall under various gambling categories. When Gamban is installed on a device, every time the user tries to access a website it is checked against that list. If the website is present on the list, the user is prevented from accessing it. If you have any questions, please speak directly with Gamban’s advisers at [email protected]
- What is the difference between Gamban and other self-exclusion schemes?
- Gamban blocks your devices from accessing thousands of gambling websites and apps worldwide. Self-exclusion schemes restrict individuals from signing up to gambling products from licensed operators in a particular region. We recommend you use both tools for maximum effectiveness.
- Can I install Gamban on any device?
- You can install Gamban on any Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows device. Use our compatibility checking tool to see if your device has the necessary system requirements: https://gamban.com/compatibility.
- What happens at the end of the Gamban licence?
- Once a Gamban licence has expired, the software will automatically stop working. The process may take up to 24 hours, depending on the device type and any settings applied. Service users will be notified 15 days prior to expiry so they have an opportunity to add extend their licence.